Wednesday, October 21, 2015

First html page experience by - Desi Fresh 001


When we were talking about html in class, it was very interesting topic. As for the first time I discovered that html is used as a standard markup language to create web pages. When we got the blog assignment, I was bit nervous because I never did html page before. But with the help of written instruction document “How to Create a Simple Web Page With HTML" it made the writing process for my html page very simple, but only problem I countered was that I didn’t have any notepad installed on my MacBook, so in order to write a html I has to download the text-edit by apple I followed all the steps shown on the document and did trial/error method, in which I got to forget, put closing tag, which caused my webpage with error. I decided to make a page on new Dodge Hellcat car, with a white background and in the title I put “Fast and Furious Hellcat”. Overall it was a good and unique experience for me to create my very own webpage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment